Transfer deadline day

At least it puts to bed wherever it's all scripted or not.

I always loved Niall Quinn, even when he left us. He seemed to be a classy bloke, paying for supporters travel when games got cancelled and stuff. I didn't really subscribe to the theory that he hated us, but ffs, that has gone right out of the window. He seems to be going out of his way to piss us off. Sad to see, one of our heroes being an utter fucking City hating ****.

First time I've watched SSN for about 18 months, thought I'd take in the excitement.

Is it always this bad, absolutely shite. Started off with McNally saying Wilshere's move is awful only to be cut off mid sentence as his 'slot' was up to be replaced by Merson & Quinn who blew smoke up Wilshire's arse.

That Abu girl looks rough now and only the spawn of rag Haley was worth watching.

Worst was that the reporters are now nice and safe rather than out with the fans.

SSN is now turned off again and probably won't return to my Firestick.

Quinn "It's Manchester Utd that's done the best business this window, it's had that golddust about it you know!"

So City are lacking stardust and golddust now? Fuck sake Quinny!
Met him in the lift, pre-match, at the Etihad on Sunday (No doubt making his way to hospitality)..... Signed my programme.... Good mind to
chuck the bugger in the bin now.... Total media whore!!....Talk about jump on the (anti city) bandwagon.

Didn't he insist that Aguero should have been sent off, when commentating, on Sunday?

Last edited:
I always loved Niall Quinn, even when he left us. He seemed to be a classy bloke, paying for supporters travel when games got cancelled and stuff. I didn't really subscribe to the theory that he hated us, but ffs, that has gone right out of the window. He seems to be going out of his way to piss us off. Sad to see, one of our heroes being an utter fucking City hating ****.
Thankfully I don't watch Sky Sports, haven't for a couple of years when I came to the conclusion that it's basically mutv lite.
I have to wait for the good folk of Bluemoon to post what's been said for my daily dose of indignation.

Quinn has been 'mightily' pissing me off now for quite some time. Doesn't seem he has a good word to say about us. We've just signed some of the most exciting young talent in world football and he's on about the rags having best transfer window. Really? A 35 year old striker with one good season left in him and a ridiculous transfer fee for s midfielder they let go for peanuts a few seasons back. Yep, great business that.

I still think they covered up the full fee they paid for Pogba too as part of their massive damage control operation, the £20m rumor would make the fee fall in line with what all sources were reporting £110m, to suddenly knock it down to £90m? I don't buy it

That would put their spending up in the range of what we spent, yet we brought in way more players(younger players too), they can say what they want about Stones but Sane and Jesus are BIG exciting signings that would be hyped up far more at any of the Sky4 but they are keeping hush about them until they are forced to talk about them from what I can see.

Nothing is being made of the wages either when we know they would be if we were paying out the most. Pogba is the most expensive player in the league(£120m) on the highest salary(290k /pw), Rooney(260k /pw) and Ibrahimovic(250k+ /pw) aren't far behind him, got them figures from the mail who are pro Rags I thought.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ue-ahead-Wayne-Rooney-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.html
TOP 10 PREMIER LEAGUE EARNERS
1: PAUL POGBA (MAN UNITED)

£290,000 a week until 2021 with a further year's option

2: WAYNE ROONEY (MAN UNITED)

£260,000 a week until 2019

3: ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC (MAN UNITED)

£250,000 a week until 2017

4: SERGIO AGUERO (MAN CITY)

£240,000 a week until 2019, talks over new deal ongoing

5: YAYA TOURE (MAN CITY)

£240,000 a week until 2017

6: EDEN HAZARD (CHELSEA)

£220,000 a week until 2020

7: DAVID SILVA (MAN CITY)

£200,000 a week until 2019

8: MESUT OZIL (ARSENAL)

£190,000 a week until 2018, talks over a new deal ongoing

9: DAVID DE GEA (MAN UNITED)

£185,000 a week until 2019

10: RAHEEM STERLING (MAN CITY)

£180,000 a week until 2020

All estimated figures pre-tax. Sums may vary according to bonus payments

Manchester United Player Salaries 2016-17 – (Highest Wage bill in premier league)

Last edited:
Haha did anyone see the female presenters reaction when White said they'd be reporting on it well after midnight?(1am or more) Surprise, checked watch, stifled grimace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.