Transfer deadline day

How bad has Sunderland & everton's transfer window been?
For two clubs who should be trying to be top 8 they could easily find themselves struggling...
To think Everton got 40million for stones & were linked with Mata, Bony, Hart & sissiko but ended up with Enner Valencia, Ashley Williams & steklingberg

Thankfully I don't watch Sky Sports, haven't for a couple of years when I came to the conclusion that it's basically mutv lite.
I have to wait for the good folk of Bluemoon to post what's been said for my daily dose of indignation.
I don't either mate. Fcuked em off years ago. Got totally pissed off with paying £50 plus a month for the privilege of hearing us being constantly slagged off by a bunch of clueless ex rags & bitter erstwhile dippers

How bad has Sunderland & everton's transfer window been?
For two clubs who should be trying to be top 8 they could easily find themselves struggling...
To think Everton got 40million for stones & were linked with Mata, Bony, Hart & sissiko but ended up with Enner Valencia, Ashley Williams & steklingberg

Everton got Yannick Bolasie though; when he got injured last year Palace went to complete shit.
Best signing Everton made was the manager though anything would've been an upgrade on Martinez.

Must be embarrassing for the more mouthy Everton fans who got a bit giddy after getting a former Arsenal billionaire shareholder on board, can only imagine some of the stuff being said to dippers fans after some of the stuff they directed at us... how gutted must they be with this window?

According to MUEN here are all our players who went out on loan in the window:
Thomas Agyepong (NAC Breda, loan), Brandon Barker (NAC Breda, loan), Wilfried Bony (Stoke, loan), Kean Bryan (Bury, loan), Jack Byrne (Blackburn, loan), Sinan Bytyqi (Go Ahead Eagles, loan) Bersant Celina (FC Twente, loan) Jason Denayer (Sunderland, loan), Shay Facey (Heerenveen, loan) David Faupala (NAC Breda, loan), Seko Fofana (Udinese), Manu Garcia (Deportivo, loan), George Glendon (Fleetwood, loan), Joe Hart (Torino, loan), Eliaquim Mangala (Valencia, loan), Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield, loan), Samir Nasri (Sevilla, loan), Ashley Smith-Brown (NAC Breda, loan), Enes Unal (FC Twente, loan), Yaw Yeboah (FC Twente, loan) Oleksandr Zinchenko (PSV, loan), Bruno Zuculini (Rayo Vallecano, loan).

Quinn just said John Stones was the best signing of the window. Merson chose Ibrahimovic.

I've backed Txiki up until now but if he can't shift the likes of Bony and Mangala for anything that resembles a decent fee then serious questions need to be asked of him and his team.

We're not doing something right.
Bullshit

Does anyone have access to the total money spent by German clubs vs. Spanish vs. Italian vs. us? Would be very interesting.

Not just over a billion, £175m over a billion - crazy figures. I know the prem is a cash cow but something makes me regret the amount of money being spent - maybe it's because it's at the expense of the fans? Yet the profits City take from attendance and food is probably one of the smallest sources of income I think compared to all the sponsorship and TV money. I would love (for obvious reasons) our club to take a stance and bring prices down for the fans in ticketing and food/drink round the stadium and do it like the Germans. The club doesn't need that money. We need the club to stand up for the fans (safe standing too, which I think they do support).

I wonder if English clubs will start to dominate European competition in the years once the current Bayern, Real and Barca squads expire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.