Transfer forum, Player threads suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASR

I hardly go into the Transfer forum. I think I've posted on Kane's ( 'No') and the 'it's quiet' ('Haaland media speculation almost stopped, so we've got him'), but I was thinking each player thread could have a poll:

'Yes'
'No'
'Maybe'

Just to get a sample of feelings.

The thread can then continue to dissect the minutae of expanding on the 'Yes', 'No', 'Maybe' reasons.

Just a thought

I hardly go into the Transfer forum. I think I've posted on Kane's ( 'No') and the 'it's quiet' ('Haaland media speculation almost stopped, so we've got him'), but I was thinking each player thread could have a poll:

'Yes'
'No'
'Maybe'

The thread can then continue to dissect the minutae of expanding on the 'Yes', 'No', 'Maybe' reasons.

Just a thought
Erm no then!:))

'Yes'
'No'
'Maybe'

Just a thought
I've added polls on the Haaland, Kane and Grealish threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.