Transfer forum posters

You are right there are a couple that show up in the summer then are nowhere to be seen in the season,don't comment or celebrate with the rest of us,what is their game i wonder,don't seem to be blues,just wumming the place maybe,when we don't get a player the place gets smelly and the wums come out to play,it's fucking annoying

Lunatic asylum. Some of the fuckers shouldn’t have access to the internet.
That’s what it should be re-named as. It’s a very weird place!

I mean we’re all big Blues but most of us couldn’t give a shit about knowing when a player is going to be signing but in there they’re oddly obsessed about wanting to know exactly when “so do you think he’ll sign by 16:08.23 tomorrow or not then? I want to start making my tea at 16:10 so don’t want to miss it, OMG, please someone tell me, please...”

I think people go in there every few hours to check how transfers are coming along, it’s quite sad really.

They are a pain in the arse.

They have no connection with our club(most coming from some far flung middle of nowhere location in Asia) other than wanting to claim a part of our success,yet when you read their sulky,self entitled,shite when a transfer goes tits up,you'd think their Grandad played centre forward for Ardwick.
They'd drop us like a hot stone if we ever returned to our pre 2008 days.

That’s what it should be re-named as. It’s a very weird place!

I mean we’re all big Blues but most of us couldn’t give a shit about knowing when a player is going to be signing but in there they’re oddly obsessed about wanting to know exactly when “so do you think he’ll sign by 16:08.23 tomorrow or not then? I want to start making my tea at 16:10 so don’t want to miss it, OMG, please someone tell me, please...”

I think people go in there every few hours to check how transfers are coming along, it’s quite sad really.

Try throwing a random name in and watch them all go at you for not knowing their previous years stats, reasons why they would be better than who they suggested etc.

Or then you have the ones that only suggest off their fifa stats

Same here though, there are off topic bods that only randomly post upstairs, suppose you pick your forum and rarely move, why you would choose the transfer forum god only knows.

But then at least it isn't like the matchday, as that is where all the loons hang out
Oi i'm not a loon lol,the match threads are just like watching it in the pub or at the ground,highs and lows of the game,it just looks worse written down i guess,i think it's fun

Oi i'm not a loon lol,the match threads are just like watching it in the pub or at the ground,highs and lows of the game,it just looks worse written down i guess,i think it's fun

No they ain't, they are another level of moaning and groaning I haven't seen even in our darkest days.

There's some posters on the forum (not just the transfer forum either) that have been members for nearly a decade, yet they have a very low number of posts, relative to the time they've been here. Where have they been hiding? Has this past 10 years not been a really exciting time in the club's history, worthy a commenting on from time to time? It's weird.

Its not my favourite forum that's for sure.

Some treat it like a computer game and then implode when the plans they have made in their heads dont become a reality.

No they ain't, they are another level of moaning and groaning I haven't seen even in our darkest days.
I don't agree,a game is a journey with ups and downs, the odd fighti,t's all in the match thread,it's a way people watching the game on their own can feel part of the crowd,no need to take it all so seriously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.