Transfer forum posters

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
I rarely come into the transfer threads, similar to match day, full of the more ‘needy’ amongst us.
But I had a browse this morning and have noticed that a majority of the posters in them are never ever seen in the main forums, why is that? Are you not actually City supporters or even general football fans?
Seems bizarre that they only post on transfers that they know nothing about the ins and outs of, but got all pisssy when they don’t get the outcome they wanted.

I rarely come into the transfer threads, similar to match day, full of the more ‘needy’ amongst us.
But I had a browse this morning and have noticed that a majority of the posters in them are never ever seen in the main forums, why is that? Are you not actually City supporters or even general football fans?
Seems bizarre that they only post on transfers that they know nothing about the ins and outs of, but got all pisssy when they don’t get the outcome they wanted.

Have you seen how pissy some get about a 'misplaced comma?

It's the ones that only show up when we miss out on a transfer target that need to be regarded with suspicion.

Fanboys (and girls) - the football world is so much worse for them

They probably live in some US city, talk themselves up as a big fanboy of Mayn Ciddy to their mates who are probably all Mayn Yernided fanboys and want to find out the latest transfer gossip so they can show how much of a fanboy of Ciddy they are

Lunatic asylum. Some of the fuckers shouldn’t have access to the internet.

Same here though, there are off topic bods that only randomly post upstairs, suppose you pick your forum and rarely move, why you would choose the transfer forum god only knows.

But then at least it isn't like the matchday, as that is where all the loons hang out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.