Transfer Tavern

I'm no cynic but...

Team supported
The one and only City
It's silly season and we are going to be flooded with all sorts of rubbish, but one website I recommend everyone giving a wide miss to is Transfer Tavern. Every one of their City ''stories" is highly negative and would appear to be aimed at destabilising fans, players and management alike. Would I be correct in thinking that this website has something to do with TalkShite? I know they used to have a Sunday feature of that name but I haven't tuned in for months so I don't know if it still exists.

It's silly season and we are going to be flooded with all sorts of rubbish, but one website I recommend everyone giving a wide miss to is Transfer Tavern. Every one of their City ''stories" is highly negative and would appear to be aimed at destabilising fans, players and management alike. Would I be correct in thinking that this website has something to do with TalkShite? I know they used to have a Sunday feature of that name but I haven't tuned in for months so I don't know if it still exists.

Never heard of it. Probably go and have a look now.

I've seen that shit on news now and you're right the articles are always anti City and negative. The articles are produced by no marks who just want clicks.

Never heard of it until now - never needed it before, won't need it in future.

I don't need to read the blogs of people who don't like our club

Aspiring hacks. They start with a lie or fabrication, add a touch of wild imagination, a bit of anti -city, and voila you have a web presence.

I end up reading a fair few of their articles via News Now. I've never really seen their stuff as particularly anti-City. Most of it, in fact all of it is absolute bollocks, quite often is just an article on who they think a club should sign and doesn't even claim to be speculating whether it is likely to happen. And then there are the articles relaying supporter responses to things on twitter and pretending it is sports news. It's an odd site for sure.

You can hide publications from appearing on Newsnow. Click on the name and you get the hide option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.