Transfer update at city latest ( 100% real )

AveryNumber9MCFC

Right well... i am a newcomer to this site because of all my friends at school keep telling me to post my stories on here for the benefit of us city fans. For the last year i know a close source of serios information regarding Manchester City. For example two days before we got taken over by the arabs i was on holiday and after getting told information i rang several of my friends about what was going to happen, they all laughed at me. Another one was the Nigel De Jon, several days before when i receieved the info about the deal and spread the word people waslaughing at me again because they had never even heard of him.

Well.. here we go.. at the moment the Tevez deal is more than likely to happen because Kia Joorabchian has been offered a large sum of money to bring him here as well as the transfer fee itself is a lot bigger than what Uinted are willing to pay for him (around 8M) more. This deal looks to be completed in the next 4-9 days. The Samuel Eto'o deal is a lot more complicated because wheras he wants to stay himself and the chairman wants him to stay as well wheras Pep Guardiola wants to sell him. City officials have had several discussions about the deal and both are happy on the financial side of things which is around £21-£24M but as soon as where his future looks likely from more than just his point of view, then he will either coming here or staying in Spain, he looks more likely to be coming here due to the managers authority over him so a good tip would to put money on him coming here. The last thing i can tell you at the moment is that Liverpool are going to offer Xabi Alonso to City with Nigel De Jong + £12M in return after Rafa has had his eye on him for a while but he just couldn't compete with us in January.

Thats all i know at the moment guys, just ask me for updates and i will see what i can do ;)

i havnt claimed netin or made ne rumours up so me being on this site is obviously due to me supportig city!!

AveryNumber9MCFC said:
Right well... i am a newcomer to this site because of all my friends at school keep telling me to post my stories on here for the benefit of us city fans. For the last year i know a close source of serios information regarding Manchester City. For example two days before we got taken over by the arabs i was on holiday and after getting told information i rang several of my friends about what was going to happen, they all laughed at me. Another one was the Nigel De Jon, several days before when i receieved the info about the deal and spread the word people waslaughing at me again because they had never even heard of him.

Well.. here we go.. at the moment the Tevez deal is more than likely to happen because Kia Joorabchian has been offered a large sum of money to bring him here as well as the transfer fee itself is a lot bigger than what Uinted are willing to pay for him (around 8M) more. This deal looks to be completed in the next 4-9 days. The Samuel Eto'o deal is a lot more complicated because wheras he wants to stay himself and the chairman wants him to stay as well wheras Pep Guardiola wants to sell him. City officials have had several discussions about the deal and both are happy on the financial side of things which is around £21-£24M but as soon as where his future looks likely from more than just his point of view, then he will either coming here or staying in Spain, he looks more likely to be coming here due to the managers authority over him so a good tip would to put money on him coming here. The last thing i can tell you at the moment is that Liverpool are going to offer Xabi Alonso to City with Nigel De Jong + £12M in return after Rafa has had his eye on him for a while but he just couldn't compete with us in January.

Thats all i know at the moment guys, just ask me for updates and i will see what i can do ;)

pmsl

D - must work harder on more coherent sentences. Some grammatical errors. Must try harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.