Transfer window Restrictions

colorado blue

When the windows closes next week does that mean the other European leagues can still buy Prem players or does it lock up any in or out transfers? Think it's a good idea to end the window before the season starts but not if clubs can still lose players.

Does it also apply to load deals for our kids too?

Yes, the whole premier league have given themselves a disadvantage compared to European countries.

Should really only be disadvantage for the top teams and do understand why mid/ lower table teams voted for it, especially as they try harder to hold onto players now they are all quite wedged from the TV deal.

Not sure, I think it's a good idea and would put a stop on all in and out transfers the day before the first game, not a fan of the winter window either and I'd scrap that.

It's a good rule and I'm for it. And while we ( and a few others) may be at a slight disadvantage, I like the overall thrust.

No switching teams once the games start. Bright line rules like these keep things simple.

Be no surprises if all of a sudden a flurry of deals are done after our window closes. Not sure why on earth it was passed.

whats stopping teams from Europe unsettling and buying our players once our window closes and we then cant replace them it's madness

whats stopping teams from Europe unsettling and buying our players once our window closes and we then cant replace them it's madness

In what circumstances do you see it adversely affecting us. Do you see Madrid coming in for KDB or Kun for example as soon as our window shuts thinking they will get a good deal for them?

Wait,vi thouggtthe window was closed for both buyers and sellers, no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.