Transfer window Restrictions

I doubt that. They would just wait the 4 months for the January window for the sake of £30m but you might be right.
Well no because he was moaning like a whore and they wanted him out there and then.

No team will sell a player unless they have a replacement who is considered good enough.

How can you say that? It happens all the time without this transfer window nonsense and will continue to happen as usual.

In which case the change to the transfer window will have no impact

I don't really see how you could come to that conclusion. Teams lose players without having time to find replacements all the time is what I said, increasing the amount of time that European clubs have to poach players whilst English clubs have no possibility whatsoever of finding a replacement by about 4 weeks is going to have a massive impact.

I don't really see how you could come to that conclusion. Teams lose players without having time to find replacements all the time is what I said, increasing the amount of time that European clubs have to poach players whilst English clubs have no possibility whatsoever of finding a replacement by about 4 weeks is going to have a massive impact.
I suppose i don't look at it like they have no choice. A club can agree to sell without having a replacement, or they can turn the offer down. If they're of a mind to sell, then you could argue the extra time gives them more of an opportunity to start a bidding war to push the price up. As you say, it happens already, so clearly clubs are prepared to sell when they have no time to buy a replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.