Transferring more than 1 ticket

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
can't find a relevent thread but merge if needs be

Just wondering if you can transfer more than 1 ticket to the same person in your friends and family list.I had to give my mobile to my sister v psg so she could go with nephew,neither have supporter numbers.

Iv already transferred 1 ticket to my cousin for the west ham game and Im wondering if i can send my sons too,i cant go due to covid atm

Just wondering if you can transfer more than 1 ticket to the same person in your friends and family list.I had to give my mobile to my sister v psg so she could go with nephew,neither have supporter numbers.

Iv already transferred 1 ticket to my cousin for the west ham game and Im wondering if i can send my sons too,i cant go due to covid atm

Did you get an answer mate?

Yes you can. Did it for the Bruges game

Yes you can. Did it for the Bruges game
So I presume if you can send 2 tickets to the same person,they recieve 2 seperate emails for them to download both tickets seperately to their google pay or apple wallet ? I thought you would be able to do that,I have 2 season tickets in my one google pay,cheers .

So I presume if you can send 2 tickets to the same person,they recieve 2 seperate emails for them to download both tickets seperately to their google pay or apple wallet ? I thought you would be able to do that,I have 2 season tickets in my one google pay,cheers .
Yes mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.