Transferring season card seat to someone for one game

minimalistic

I have to miss a home game this month and was going to give my seat for the game to a mate of mine. I was wondering if there is a way I can get a paperticket from the ticket office rather that giving my mate my seasoncard as he is off on holiday the following day ?

minimalistic said:
I have to miss a home game this month and was going to give my seat for the game to a mate of mine. I was wondering if there is a way I can get a paperticket from the ticket office rather that giving my mate my seasoncard as he is off on holiday the following day ?
Get him to post it back to you.

Yes....

Your friend can go to the box office at eastlands on matchday and say that he has lost his SeasonCard and needs a paper ticket for the match.

He has to give your personal details (name, address) and then your supporter number.

They will give him a paper ticket there and then.

They may ask if he wants a new card re-issuing, he just says No (as it may turn up in another wallet)

Phone the club, They will print off a ticket for the specific game and leave it at the collection desk on match day. (the season card is deactivated for that game).

I have done this many times when I use my dad's season card when he can't go. Saves him the hassle of posting it to me, or me picking it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.