Transfers since the takeover

blue_paul

There's always a lot of speculation about how much our owners have forked out on players since the takeover but does anyone know of any official data on what has been spent in the last three windows?
Would we also have an idea for any money the club has taken in from transfers of players out in that time such as Elano? I appreciate we have a lot of players on loan which is good seeing as we don't have to pay their wages but it would be nice to see the club get some fees for players like Bojinov, Robinho and Caciedo among others.
Also, was Jo a Thaksin buy and did we really pay 19 million up front for him or would this deal of been done on appearance related instalments? He's as bad a buy as RSC

I know we're loaded but I still admit to being a bit horrified by the amount we've spent. I hate oppositon fans bleating on about us buying success after years of under investment in the club but we've shot ourselves in the foot with huge contracts and over inflated transfer fees in SOME situations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.