Transgender Parents

If they are happy then its fuck all business of anyone else its that simple.

My wife has acted as a surrogate for very good friends of ours and its a wonderful thing to do and be involved in as well.

Couldn't care less what 2 adults do in the bedroom i'd neither congratulate them or castigate them.

Plenty of poor kids grow up in fucking awful environments, the vast majority when it’s a traditional mum and dad.
It’s not the sex of the guardians that matters, it’s wherever they are decent human beings who want to love and cherish a child and bring them up in a safe place.

Britain's 1st transgender parents are in the news

Personally I think all involved should be being praised and lauded as a shining example of progression in society.

I suspect that’s not the general opinion but hope/wish it is

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...irst-transgender-parents-welcome-21883547.amp
I might do this - swap with the Mrs just to fuck with the kids heads for a laugh. I think the most difficult part might be losing enough timber to fit into her wardrobe. If I can manage that, having the old crown jewels chopped off and tucked in will be a piece of piss.

Society has certainly moved on
When I was at school in the 70’s/80’s the poor kids would’ve been slaughtered at school
Kids are far more tolerant now probably down to better education to be fair

I might do this - swap with the Mrs just to fuck with the kids heads for a laugh. I think the most difficult part might be losing enough timber to fit into her wardrobe. If I can manage that, having the old crown jewels chopped off and tucked in will be a piece of piss.

I know lockdown is shite but that is a pretty good hiding place to be fair, although I think the kids will still find you in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.