Transpennine Ale Trail

RP2

Anyone ever done one of these?

Basically a group of you get on a train from piccadilly to Huddersfield/Dewsbury (or however far you want to go) and frequent the pubs on or near the platforms, slowly making your way home.

I'm doing this tomorrow (as long as the snow doesn't fuck it up!) - it's a belter of a day out!

RP2 said:

Basically a group of you get on a train from piccadilly to Huddersfield/Dewsbury (or however far you want to go) and frequent the pubs on or near the platforms, slowly making your way home.

I'm doing this tomorrow (as long as the snow doesn't fuck it up!) - it's a belter of a day out!

Bet you dont all come back together (-;

RP2 said:

Are you or going with Craig?

daveduke67 said:
RP2 said:

I'm not, and I'm not.

RP2 said:
daveduke67 said:
RP2 said:

I'm not, and I'm not.

Well he is ;)

A friends boyfriend, who I've never met, is doing it too - hes a Blue too hence the question.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qyfq8/The_Railway_Keeping_Britain_on_Track_Summer_Madness/

09.30 onwards.

Can't get that at work - I'll look later - Is it an attempt to put me off ;)

-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 pm --

daveduke67 said:
RP2 said:
daveduke67 said:

I'm not, and I'm not.

Well he is ;)

A friends boyfriend, who I've never met, is doing it too - hes a Blue too hence the question.

Ha ha! It is quite popular - this is only the second time for me but it's just blokes, having a laugh, getting a day away from the missus.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 pm --<br /><br />
DiscoSteve said:
Planning to do it when it gets a bit warmer...

We've had this planned for a few weeks, in the hope it would be warmer (as it was hot this time last year!), but a bit of snow and wind ain't putting us off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.