Travel ideas European away day, Liverpool

squirtyflower

Right lads and lasses, first trip to Liverpool for a Euro away so anyone any suggestions on flights, hotels, decent bars where we can congregate or is there a fan zone?

I sure some of you will come up with some right bargains, I always like to hear the varied routes people take to get there.

Right lads and lasses, first trip to Liverpool for a Euro away so anyone any suggestions on flights, hotels, decent bars where we can congregate or is there a fan zone?

I sure some of you will come up with some right bargains, I always like to hear the varied routes people take to get there.
I'm just thinking if it'll be cheaper to stay in the Wirral and just travel to Dipperland the day of the game and do you know the currency in Dipperland so i can look up the exchange rate?

I've just checked and there don't appear to be any flights from Manchester to John Lennon Airport at all. Must have already sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.