Travel on sunday

mcfcBally

Hows everyone getting to the ground on sunday?

im getting the met from st peters square about 11-45

W2 Pubs to watch the Derby

Hi all!!

Could anyone help me out pleasing? I have recently re-sited to London (Notting Hill - W2) temporarily and am eager to watch the Derby with fellow blues in an "establishment" befitting!

Could anyone enlighten me, as to one please?!!

Cheers!!

Steve..

Re: W2 Pubs to watch the Derby

SoldierMCFC said:
Hi all!!

Could anyone help me out pleasing? I have recently re-sited to London (Notting Hill - W2) temporarily and am eager to watch the Derby with fellow blues in an "establishment" befitting!

Cheers!!

Steve..
try the london branch of the osc

Re: W2 Pubs to watch the Derby

JULES said:
SoldierMCFC said:
Hi all!!

Cheers!!

Steve..
try the london branch of the osc

Tried them two nights ago Jules _ Alex Channon. He was very helpful and gave me two E-Mail addresses to contact for said, though one was defunct, seemingly and the other = no reply!!??!

Have a look at Blue Walrus's post on here.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=140339" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=140339</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.