travel to a match?

Kevblue

I'm going to be heading to the west brom match with my brother, my cousin is also coming over & bringing his kid with him (1st match). My cousin is flying over & home again the same day, I think I remember reading on the OS a few times about trams going from the print works to the matches, do these go every match and are they the handiest/fastest way of getting back into the city centre? Their flight is 7.35 that evening and obviously they'll have to be there a while before that & dont want to be cutting it fine trying to get to the airport again, any help would be appreciated

Kevblue said:
I'm going to be heading to the west brom match with my brother, my cousin is also coming over & bringing his kid with him (1st match). My cousin is flying over & home again the same day, I think I remember reading on the OS a few times about trams going from the print works to the matches, do these go every match and are they the handiest/fastest way of getting back into the city centre? Their flight is 7.35 that evening and obviously they'll have to be there a while before that & dont want to be cutting it fine trying to get to the airport again, any help would be appreciated
trams dont run to coms mate, fastest way 2 get back after the game is walk (takes 20mins). or jump on a bus outside the ground probly takes the same time. then jump on a train from piccadilly to the airport, should be at the airport for 6

cheers, I checked the os again & it was shutlle busses that I read, dont know where I got trams from!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.