Travel to the USA

Naples
usually fly Manchester to Orlando so probably drive past you in Tampa
BA were doing some great prices Manchester to Miami via Heathrow with a car £400 last November to go this October now sadley £800, nice trip that along gator alley to the west coast,we normaly stay on Marco Island,no connection to my poster name though

Then you deserve squatters :)
BA were doing some great prices Manchester to Miami via Heathrow with a car £400 last November to go this October now sadley £800, nice trip that along gator alley to the west coast,we normaly stay on Marco Island,no connection to my poster name though
That was a good price, used to do Manchester to Miami direct when Thomas Cook
had it for a couple of years so used to alligator alley drive

Did anyone else know that currently all Europe and the UK are banned from travelling to the USA? I know I've not been following the news as much as usual, because it's depressing, but when they banned China, it was all over the news. This I have heard nothing.
We found out because my wife just tried to go and visit her terminally ill mum over there and was denied boarding because she didn't have a special exemption visa

It's only been like that for a year tbf.

That was a good price, used to do Manchester to Miami direct when Thomas Cook
had it for a couple of years so used to alligator alley drive
was trying to think of where we went in Naples anyway the mrs just said Tin City if that rings a bell,nice bar there with live Rock Music on by the waterfront

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.