Travel to the USA

Gaz in Zurich

Did anyone else know that currently all Europe and the UK are banned from travelling to the USA? I know I've not been following the news as much as usual, because it's depressing, but when they banned China, it was all over the news. This I have heard nothing.
We found out because my wife just tried to go and visit her terminally ill mum over there and was denied boarding because she didn't have a special exemption visa

Did anyone else know that currently all Europe and the UK are banned from travelling to the USA? I know I've not been following the news as much as usual, because it's depressing, but when they banned China, it was all over the news. This I have heard nothing.
We found out because my wife just tried to go and visit her terminally ill mum over there and was denied boarding because she didn't have a special exemption visa
I am travelling to the USA for work in just over three weeks and you would not believe the hoops I have had to jump through to to get the go ahead to travel.

Yes

We have a house in Florida and have not been able to go there for 12 months
all the travel details are on the Gov.co.uk website , I’m sure your wife could apply
for special dispensation
Hopefully Biden will allow Uk travel later in the year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.