Travel to the USA

Sorry to hear that. Want to see the Petrifed Forest if I get out there later this year.

It's definitely worth seeing. If you do get to see it I'd recommend driving up highway 87 from Pheonix and not interstate via Flagstaff. 87 will take you through Tonto and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests. Stunning views!

It's definitely worth seeing. If you do get to see it I'd recommend driving up highway 87 from Pheonix and not interstate via Flagstaff. 87 will take you through Tonto and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests. Stunning views!
Yes I've done that route but missed the turn for Holbrook and ended up going straight into Winslow. Where I stood on the corner of course.

No major issues getting through security at LHR this morning. Just as long as you have justification for travel, COVID test certificate and the correct paperwork everything runs smoothly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.