Travel to Wembley

Might be a daft question but do you have to knock on the owners door when you park up, or just park and off you go?

I've used JustPark (used to be called ParkAtMyHouse) and usually the owners have come out when you park up. I've always thought it's polite just to say hello and thanks and found most drive owners do the same. One guy who's drive I used a few times used to offer a brew and use of the toilet and then got his son to wash my car while we were at game. But then I used another one who was clearly in the house but didn't answer when I knocked both before and after the match and obviously just didn't want to speak.

Reactions: Ian
I've used JustPark (used to be called ParkAtMyHouse) and usually the owners have come out when you park up. I've always thought it's polite just to say hello and thanks and found most drive owners do the same. One guy who's drive I used a few times used to offer a brew and use of the toilet and then got his son to wash my car while we were at game. But then I used another one who was clearly in the house but didn't answer when I knocked both before and after the match and obviously just didn't want to speak.
Jesus,the first guy really knew how to look after his driveway using customers. Surprised he didn't allow you a go on his missus just to keep you returning each year.

Jesus,the first guy really knew how to look after his driveway using customers. Surprised he didn't allow you a go on his missus just to keep you returning each year.
He was divorced so maybe a previous customer had done exactly that and put her in the boot when they left :-)

It's actually worse than I thought, the Metropolitan line is not functioning beyond Harrow on the Hill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.