Traveling from the states

hey guys and gals sorry for reviving this thread from the dead but.......

i now know for sure that i will be visiting the UK in october for this year as part of my honeymoon

the main question i have for most of you is when do we think the schedule for next year will be posted? I would be pretty upset considering my fiance has said she is totally on board with catching a game up in manchester for the first time

i will worry about the tickets after i see the schedule but other then buying directly through man city is there anywhere else to buy tickets?

EDIT: i just found something online saying the schedule will be released june 14th.

does october normally have an international break?

Don't do it.

Nah bullshit, October in Manchester is highly romantic. Does she like queuing for flat beer or dark fruit cider? Moot I s'pose - same queue
Hahah she doesn’t like queuing in general

thank you!

the link didnt work but i found a way around that....ill make sure to be on to my next destination by the second week of october

You are most welcome.
Matchday 1 of the champions league will be on 2nd or 3rd October, evening kick off. If we are at home it will generally be easier to get tickets than for a premier league game and likely to be cheaper too.

The draw for champs league is on August 30th.

You are most welcome.
Matchday 1 of the champions league will be on 2nd or 3rd October, evening kick off. If we are at home it will generally be easier to get tickets than for a premier league game and likely to be cheaper too.

so basically its either a champions league match on the 2nd or 3rd if we are at home or hopefully a home game on the 6th or 7th?

You are most welcome.

Hey sorry to bother you in regards to this but looking at the new released schedule the only home game is the 20th of October. There is no chance it gets cancelled for any cups right?

Hey sorry to bother you in regards to this but looking at the new released schedule the only home game is the 20th of October. There is no chance it gets cancelled for any cups right?
It wouldn’t be cancelled for cups, but it could be moved for tv on to the Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
There will be either a home or away CL fixture on the Tuesday/Wednesday the following week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.