Traveling from the states

Hey sorry to bother you in regards to this but looking at the new released schedule the only home game is the 20th of October. There is no chance it gets cancelled for any cups right?

No, it won’t. It may be moved to Sunday 21st or Monday 22nd for TV.

It’s not an attractive fixture for TV so likely to stay as a Saturday game, plus we have a CL game Tuesday or Wednesday following this so another reason for it not to be moved especially if the CL game is Tuesday.

It’s not an attractive fixture for TV so likely to stay as a Saturday game, plus we have a CL game Tuesday or Wednesday following this so another reason for it not to be moved especially if the CL game is Tuesday.
Can’t be the Monday mate due to CL, but could be Sunday if, for example we are at home on the Wednesday for CL

True about the Monday.

The Draw for CL group stages takes place on Thursday August 30th around lunchtime here. It’s usually a few hours then before they sort the match schedule out and we will know if we are at home or away that week.

Hey sorry to bother you in regards to this but looking at the new released schedule the only home game is the 20th of October. There is no chance it gets cancelled for any cups right?

It can be maddening trying to come over and booking everything ahead because of the potential for date changes. I typically try to book a window in town that's flexible enough in case the fixture gets moved, or I wait until the Sky announcements come out and match dates and times get fixed. That said, I think I'm coming out for December 1 home to Bournemouth when I'm pretty sure the match won't get moved as we have Watford away the following Tuesday (which I might also try to get to).

It wouldn’t be cancelled for cups, but it could be moved for tv on to the Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
There will be either a home or away CL fixture on the Tuesday/Wednesday the following week.

It can be maddening trying to come over and booking everything ahead because of the potential for date changes. I typically try to book a window in town that's flexible enough in case the fixture gets moved, or I wait until the Sky announcements come out and match dates and times get fixed. That said, I think I'm coming out for December 1 home to Bournemouth when I'm pretty sure the match won't get moved as we have Watford away the following Tuesday (which I might also try to get to).

Thanks to all three of you. We will be in London from the Thursday to the Tuesday just to be safe and will come up for the game. I’m very excited to see my first game at the Etihad. I have only had the pleasure of seeing them play at Yankee stadium.

Thanks to all three of you. We will be in London from the Thursday to the Tuesday just to be safe and will come up for the game. I’m very excited to see my first game at the Etihad. I have only had the pleasure of seeing them play at Yankee stadium.

You going to City/Liverpool at the Meadowlands? I'll be the one in the Real Madrid kit with the name "Karius" on the back. :)

You are most welcome.
Matchday 1 of the champions league will be on 2nd or 3rd October, evening kick off. If we are at home it will generally be easier to get tickets than for a premier league game and likely to be cheaper too.

The draw for champs league is on August 30th.

I thought matchday 1 is the 18th/19th of September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.