Travelling british airways...

es1

Anyone gone through the check in process for BA? Trying to do in on my mobile using the app and mobile website, I know I need to upload some covid docs but can't find a link/portal to do it. Any help appreciated. Cheers

Anyone gone through the check in process for BA? Trying to do in on my mobile using the app and mobile website, I know I need to upload some covid docs but can't find a link/portal to do it. Any help appreciated. Cheers
I’m on BA too, but it’s not mandatory...

VeriFLY App

The app that checks your COVID-19 health documents before you travel so you can quickly get through the airport.

• You can quickly review the travel requirements for your journey.
  • It's easy to keep all your COVID-related documents in one place.
  • App verification means you can use online or self-service check-in to speed up your journey.
  • You can fast-track through the airport with VeriFLY priority lanes (available at selected airports).

Availability​

Outbound routes from the UK - Available on selected outbound routes (including all destinations in the US, Canada, France, Ireland, Jamaica, Bahamas and Barbados).

Arrivals into the UK - Available on all international flights into the UK.

How to use VeriFLY:​

• Simply download the App to your iOS or Android device
  • Create an account and add your flight details to see the requirements.
  • You can upload your negative COVID-19 test results, which must be taken in the required time frame applicable to your journey.
  • You’ll receive a green check mark when you’ve met the requirements, which you can use to pass through the airport with ease.
  • Look out for dedicated VeriFLY check-in and fast track lanes.
VeriFLY is a third-party travel readiness app, provided by Daon. Using this third-party service is optional. You’ll be able to present a test certificate and other documentation at check-in if you prefer. Please remember, it is your responsibility to check and observe all of the latest health and entry requirements applicable to your journey before you travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.