Travelling from Winchester

malg

to home games. Most weekend games I'll travel up with my wife, so no need to car share (there will also be 2 dogs in the car). However, for midweek games I'd like to know if anyone else is going up, as car share may be an option. I'll be going up via the A34/M40/M42/M5/M6. It's a bit of a drive, but I heard a woman on Talkshite today saying her, her husband and son will be travelling up from Southampton, so I'm hoping there'll be others.

If anyone else is doing this journey, maybe we could exchange details and share the travelling, as I'm sure we'll be involved in a few midweek games this season.

malg said:
to home games. Most weekend games I'll travel up with my wife, so no need to car share (there will also be 2 dogs in the car). However, for midweek games I'd like to know if anyone else is going up, as car share may be an option. I'll be going up via the A34/M40/M42/M5/M6. It's a bit of a drive, but I heard a woman on Talkshite today saying her, her husband and son will be travelling up from Southampton, so I'm hoping there'll be others.

If anyone else is doing this journey, maybe we could exchange details and share the travelling, as I'm sure we'll be involved in a few midweek games this season.

Move to manchester.

only joking blue, hope you get sorted.

malg said:

Car share!!!!

On your pop star wages!!!

Manci7y said:
malg said:

Car share!!!!

On your pop star wages!!!
hahaha, yeah right!

malg said:

A34 branch of the supporters club meet in Winchester don't they? maybe contact them?

levets said:
malg said:

A34 branch of the supporters club meet in Winchester don't they? maybe contact them?
Thanks for that Levets. I didn't even think we'd have a supporters branch in Winchester. I'll try and get hold of their details.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
Manci7y said:
malg said:
hahaha, yeah right!

I did that journey during my phase 2, every weekend.

Hell of a trip. Take Ian for Mid-week games he needs re-educating!!!
you done your Ph2 down here? When, and what, was that? And who is Ian - I think I'm being thick here and missing something.

You can get the details of the A34 branch from the supporters club link on the OS.......think they formed when the old 'Wessex branch' was split over the vote of no confidence in the board years ago, that was based in Poole but couple of us travelled with them from Southampton and usually picked up guys from railway station in Winch.

Haven't travelled with A34 branch but theres at least one face on their site i recognise from Wessex in early nineties.

southamptonblue said:
You can get the details of the A34 branch from the supporters club link on the OS.......think they formed when the old 'Wessex branch' was split over the vote of no confidence in the board years ago, that was based in Poole but couple of us travelled with them from Southampton and usually picked up guys from railway station in Winch.

Haven't travelled with A34 branch but theres at least one face on their site i recognise from Wessex in early nineties.
who are you ? as i used to be a member of the wessex branch i still travel up to city as i am a season ticket holder east stand level 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.