Travelling to Ashton after a game

Does anyone get the Metrolink to Ashton after a game? Is it manically busy as it is going into town? My 9 year old is playing in his first final at Curzon Ashton at 4:30pm on Sunday. May need to try and sneak out just after the trophy is presented, bad timing but I want to see both!!

Thanks in advance.
word of warning, if you do opt to go by tram,dont go to the stop next to asda as the trams dont stop there coming back to ashton after a match,i think its to stop people boarding there without paying,obviously you can get on the tram at the stadium or the next stop after asda which is clayton hall.

If you mean the plaza then yes, you turn off to the left after guide bridge theatre
That's the one.
Staying at the Travelodge for the Hudersfield game.
First time I have stayed there since the metro line opened up.

word of warning, if you do opt to go by tram,dont go to the stop next to asda as the trams dont stop there coming back to ashton after a match,i think its to stop people boarding there without paying,obviously you can get on the tram at the stadium or the next stop after asda which is clayton hall.
Thanks mate, think I'll set off as soon as the game finishes to be on the safe side.

Yep. The Velopark tram stop starts being active again one hour after the whistle. Thats generally when i get on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.