Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

I’m staying in the b&b gambara. About 25 minute walk to san Siro. Travelling Wednesday morning on my own from Gatwick, so should hit b&b about 14:00. Anyone stayed around area before? Recommend good bars/pubs. Love to meet up with fellow blues for a few jars.

Stopping at the same place, arr. Tues. Ret. Thurs. 07:10. Irish bar Murphy's Law a couple of miles away.

Have you checked you can get back there after the game? I wouldn't be confident unless you can get an Atlanta fan to give you a lift.

The old town is very nice though.

Might b a mini cab job 5 of us tho it softens the blow and hotel was roughly €38 for 2 nights so cheaper than staying in milan

Have you checked? The airport bus used to run from 04:00-midnight, you've got very little chance of getting back to milan central before midnight

From https://www.terravision.eu/airport_...an/price-and-timetable-bergamo-airport-milan/

Milan Central Station and Milan Bergamo Airport

Service frequency: every 20 min (early morning buses), every 30 min during the day, more frequent in the evening
First departure: 3.10 am
Last departure: 00.00

bit earlier than I remember but you could be hanging around for 2-3 hours

I meant we’re staying in Milan then getting the early bus back to bergamo the next morning

Yeah, probably.

Not sure why anyone would choose to stay in Bergamo the night of the game. If you've got an early flight the next day its easier to get the bus to the airport in the morning.

We are late in on tuesday so rather than travel to milan 1hr we are staying 10 mins outside airport with free transport. Did think about staying in milan night of game but its just not worth the bother spend the full day in milan then get mini bus back or train/tram

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.