Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Just had a text from my lad to say his hotel in Milan has cancelled his booking for him & his mate....twats.

Can anyone point out decent accommodation for the pair of them as he's thinking of getting somewhere when he arrives which I'm not keen on him doing.

Have a look in the Gambara district of Milan. Couple of hotels there for £60+ Weds. 6th, it's 2 miles from the San Siro.

6 of us arriving at Bergamo airport about 7pm. Minibus booked, door to door, costs 15 euros each. Saves all the hassle of a bus etc
Not sure I understand why a bus thats less than half the price is hassle? Each to their own though.

Just had a text from my lad to say his hotel in Milan has cancelled his booking for him & his mate....twats.

Can anyone point out decent accommodation for the pair of them as he's thinking of getting somewhere when he arrives which I'm not keen on him doing.

Happened to me in Kharkov. Best if you book through an agency. Hotel in Bournemouth I booked via Booking.com cancelled the day before due there. In no time they put me in a Hotel £75 dearer than the one I booked in the same area without any extra charge.

Not sure I understand why a bus thats less than half the price is hassle? Each to their own though.

Its a good hour bus ride from the airport only to the central train station. Then from there it is another tram to be near the navilga area. Our digs 10 mins walk from there.

So for the sake of €5 each extra to go door to door. It's worth it.

Plus I not a cheap twat. I travel in style as best I can not on a sweaty cheap sharabang.

But each to their own. ;)

Happened to me in Kharkov. Best if you book through an agency. Hotel in Bournemouth I booked via Booking.com cancelled the day before due there. In no time they put me in a Hotel £75 dearer than the one I booked in the same area without any extra charge.
Cheers bud he's sorted now, don't know where but all is good.

Its a good hour bus ride from the airport only to the central train station. Then from there it is another tram to be near the navilga area. Our digs 10 mins walk from there.

So for the sake of €5 each extra to go door to door. It's worth it.

Plus I not a cheap twat. I travel in style as best I can not on a sweaty cheap sharabang.

But each to their own. ;)
Enjoy the luxury of a knackered out minibus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.