Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

This Nottingham Forest bar (apparently nothing to do with the football team) isn't too far from our hotel so been looking at that quite a bit.
It's a cocktail bar, don't appear to serve beer but is often voted in the top 50 bars in the world. Very small and often a wait outside to be let in.
People rave about it on TripAdvisor, but a few people do also slate it so a bit of a marmite joint perhaps.
Cocktails served in funky glasses with nibbles, about 10 euros a drink.
I think we're gonna check it out on the Tuesday evening, though if any local ultras see me drinking a cocktail out of a small glass bathtub then I fully expect to have my head caved in :)
Should be a great trip, really looking forward to it.

Were staying near there also, will pop in Tuesday night also...!! Pinky's out!!

Have u got a link for this €35 ticket pal i cant find it and sounds just what i need ???
The 48 hour ticket is €8.25 as per this link

If you use contactless, the Malpensa express train is €13 in each direction.

€13 + €8.25 + €13 = €34.25

Use the contactless "tap and go" thing or ticket machine at Malpensa, then use the ticket machine at either Cadorna or Centrale. Remember to validate the 48 hour ticket after you've bought it or its invalid.

Last edited:

Use the contactless "tap and go" thing or ticket machine at Malpensa, then use the ticket machine at either Cadorna or Centrale. Remember to validate the 48 hour ticket after you've bought it or its invalid.

Aren't the 48 hour tickets no longer available (since July??) -

One Day and Three Days Ticket– It is valid for 24 or 72 hours after stamping. Price: 7,00 € (One Day Ticket) and 12,00 € (Three Days Ticket). Citizens and tourists will no longer be able to use the bi-daily travel ticket, which in fact has been removed from the list of ordinary urban tickets.

One Day and Three Days Ticket– It is valid for 24 or 72 hours after stamping. Price: 7,00 € (One Day Ticket) and 12,00 € (Three Days Ticket). Citizens and tourists will no longer be able to use the bi-daily travel ticket, which in fact has been removed from the list of ordinary urban tickets.

Correct. Current info is via this page. https://nuovosistematariffario.atm.it/en/

Ah sorry. Hadn't realised that. Apologies for the misinformation.

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.