Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Shame you've already moved on. I'm staying near there tonight and early morning train on to Milan tomorrow. What route are you doing on the way back?
Travelling back to Turin on Thursday for an overnight stay, on to Chambéry on Friday then Chambéry to home via Paris & London on Saturday.

What time did you arrive, was the traffic ok? I arrive tomorrow at 17:05 just want a bit of idea weather the bus is a good idea due to the time
Got on the bus at 4.00 and was at Milano Centrale for 4. 50. That was with a bit of traffic and an issue from a plastic sheet blocking the Autostrada.

You can get a train, but you'd need to get the bus to Bergamo station. I reckon the buses to Milan are the best bet.

When you get to Milano Centrale station the Metro is at the front of the station, under the piazza. The M2 (green ) takes you to Garibaldi (make sure you go the right direction). At Garibaldi change on to the M5 (purple) to San Siro. The underground trains are pretty frequent.

Not done the whole journey, but my guess is about 25 - 30 mins from station to ground.

Single Metro ticket will take you up to 90 mins inside the network.

Might be worth getting a second ticket for your way back from the game.

Enjoy your trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.