Travelling to Zagreb..

No probz bud. Have bought a heated jacket that runs off a power pack, just weighing up weather to take it with me as I can imagine what will happen at the airport when the xray machine finds it.
You could literally see the colour drain out of the stewards face when he saw it at the last home game

Good luck with that ... my City pin badge sets off the airport security

Anyone done any research on bars for Wednesday? Drink in centre, tram to ground or drink near ground?

Anyone done any research on bars for Wednesday? Drink in centre, tram to ground or drink near ground?

When I went a couple of years ago this is a great place plenty of bars Tkalčićeva Street not sure how far from the ground but defo worth a look all small beautiful buildings

When I went a couple of years ago this is a great place plenty of bars Tkalčićeva Street not sure how far from the ground but defo worth a look all small beautiful buildings

Was there 10 years ago with Hearts but it was glorious weather so we drank lakeside
But there does seem to be a lot of areas with bars in city centre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.