Travelling to Zagreb..

Just a bit of information, called in at Debenhams currency exchange counter. Croatian HRK 8.2 to the £. Best deal I could find.

Believe some Hotels, Restaurants & Taxis will take euros or you could sell them to someone going to Milan?
It's turned out OK in the end I'd loaded the euros on to a post office travel card and I can just switch the money about between 12 different currencies luckily that is one of them.
It's a cracking idea as you don't need to exchange any money and pay for stuff and make witbdrawls in local currency without any fees

When do we find out if Zagreb face a ground closure?
I thought punishments had already been announced? I thought they got a fine and a ban on buying away tickets in the next game. Could be wrong.

Of course they have another 2 games before we play there so plenty of opportunity to fuck things up, but at present I don't believe there is an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.