Travelling to Zagreb..

When do we find out if Zagreb face a ground closure?
I thought punishments had already been announced? I thought they got a fine and a ban on buying away tickets in the next game. Could be wrong.

Of course they have another 2 games before we play there so plenty of opportunity to fuck things up, but at present I don't believe there is an issue.

Had to dig deep to find it and you are correct
Fined and banned from buying away tickets but this was suspended for 12 months. Whilst looking I also found that the Dippers were fined 10,000 euros for a pitch invasion while City were fined 15,750 euros for returning the seats Zagreb fans kindly gave to us. No agenda then???

Flying Manchester to Venice 12:25 on the Monday, then picking up a hire car at the airport for the drive to Zagreb (about 4 hours)
Driving back to Venice on the Friday for the 15:35 flight back to Manchester, flight was £60 cheap as chips.
I'm meeting my mate out there he is flying humberside via Amsterdam with a long layover...
If anyone needs a lift from Venice to Zagreb and back send me a pm we have a nice apartment booked too with loads of room if anyone needs a place to crash.

Should be a decent away :p

Flying Manchester to Venice 12:25 on the Monday, then picking up a hire car at the airport for the drive to Zagreb (about 4 hours)
Driving back to Venice on the Friday for the 15:35 flight back to Manchester, flight was £60 cheap as chips.
I'm meeting my mate out there he is flying humberside via Amsterdam with a long layover...
If anyone needs a lift from Venice to Zagreb and back send me a pm we have a nice apartment booked too with loads of room if anyone needs a place to crash.

Should be a decent away :p
Should be a good trip, but just double check you're allowed to drive your car hire across a border. Some rental companies either don't let you or add on a fee.

2,500 tickets.

£17.50 each no concessions.

Cheaper than I expected.

Long range forecast suggests it will be sunny but 7°C during the day and 0°C in the evening.

Big coat weather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.