Travelling to Zagreb..

Hello All,
I’m in Zagreb on business and want to go to the game and was wondering what section the City fans are going in. On the site it pretty much allows anywhere as far as I can see, but would rather be with the City lot.
Can anyone that’s going please let me know?
Cheers
Can't you order a ticket from City ? They're on general sale now, and have been for about a week, then you'd guarantee getting in the City section.

Can't you order a ticket from City ? They're on general sale now, and have been for about a week, then you'd guarantee getting in the City section.
I’ve looked on the site and I think it gives block 2A but seems like I can select other ones so wanted to try and be sure

Hello fellow blues, I'm off to Zagreb but not booked any travel. Got match tickets and hotel for Wednesday night but that's it. I've had a look for flights and cheapest I've found is roughly £200, anyone know if I can get cheaper?

Any help be much appreciated

Hello fellow blues, I'm off to Zagreb but not booked any travel. Got match tickets and hotel for Wednesday night but that's it. I've had a look for flights and cheapest I've found is roughly £200, anyone know if I can get cheaper?

Any help be much appreciated

£200 isn't bad this close to the game mine was around £260 when I booked it after the draw and was covering a 2 night stay over

£200 isn't bad this close to the game mine was around £260 when I booked it after the draw and was covering a 2 night stay over

Yea I'm going to go what ever, but was looking to get it as cheap as possible to be honest. I'm going to book it Friday, come on city!!!

Are the blues meeting in any specific place before and after the game?

Flying Manchester /Berlin /Zegreb 2 nights in Zegreb, return Zegreb /Berlin one night stay return Manchester Friday, £230 each can't wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.