Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Still had no shirts, no email and no response to an email on December 1st asking for an update, which they will respond to in 4 working days, apparently.
I am in the same boat unfortunately. Radio silence, starting to believe it will never come.

End of Jan for me. I got in touch via the the Chat on the city website
Tried that, get no agents are available. They don't respond to emails and don't answer the phone.

Needless to say won't be buying anything else from them and getting close to claiming my money back through my credit card company

The white interior box on mine has a crease or two in it but it sounds like I was a lot luckier than some on here… Not a shred of protective packaging, you could tell what was inside by looking through the gaps in the delivery box..
Very poor show to say the least …!!

For those who got no emails, check your spam folders. That's where mine was. And I know that happened to others on here too when I last pointed it out.

Mine arrived in good shape, thankfully. A little damage to the outside box which was pretty flimsy to say the least, but the presentation box was undamaged.

For those who got no emails, check your spam folders. That's where mine was. And I know that happened to others on here too when I last pointed it out.

Mine arrived in good shape, thankfully. A little damage to the outside box which was pretty flimsy to say the least, but the presentation box was undamaged.
Not unless they're sending it by S3xy Lady couriers, who are apparently local to me.

I got the original email which said I'd get the tracking email week commencing 20th November and then radio silence since. It's been eight working days since they told me they'd respond to my query in four.

Considering most things about the club are world class, I don't know why they put up with the match day catering and the shop which are barely Conference level

Just discovered that these UPS twats work for the dippers. Everything makes sense now... Screenshot_2023-12-13-22-47-10-843_com.android.chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.