Trev & Kun: The dream frontline, even if.........

jrb

it's only for a few matches or months.

I'm not normally giddy( ;-) ), but if Agüero does sign and Trev's transfer can't be sorted out in the near future, what a strike for that will be.

I know, it's all if's and but's, but it could happen. :-)

Thoughts.

jrb said:

I'm not normally giddy( ;-) ), but if Agüero does sign and Trev's transfer can't be sorted out in the near future, what a strike for that will be.

Thoughts.
As long as Tevez gets fit.

For all the understandable excitement about Aguero, Tevez is still the key.

Thoughts.

Wet myself literally, any combination of Tevez, Aguero, Balo, Dzeko, supported by any combination of Silva, Yaya and potentially Nasri or Sneijder or Mata backed up by NDJ, Barry, Milner in front of our strengthened back four should in my view equal one hell of a shot at the title and we should be able to compete with the best in Europe, and when you think we would also have SWp AJ for cups and offering width it is just a mouth watering prospect. (Wakes up Tevez is off) replaced by Lavezzi then back to wetting myself again. :-)

Rammyblues said:

Thoughts.

Wet myself literally, any combination of Tevez, Aguero, Balo, Dzeko, supported by any combination of Silva, Yaya and potentially Nasri or Sneijder or Mata backed up by NDJ, Barry, Milner in front of our strengthened back four should in my view equal one hell of a shot at the title and we should be able to compete with the best in Europe, and when you think we would also have SWp AJ for cups and offering width it is just a mouth watering prospect. (Wakes up Tevez is off) replaced by Lavezzi then back to wetting myself again. :-)

Spot on Rammy.

Trev= Carlos Trevez.

-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 pm --

--------Hart--------------

Richards-Kompay-Lescott-Clichy

-----Yaya-De Jong------

Nasri---------------Silva

-----Trev-Kun------------

Dribble. Wipes t-shirt. (perm any other formation from our squad)

Trev & Kun: The dream frontline, even if.........

Marvin said:
jrb said:

Thoughts.
As long as Tevez gets fit.

For all the understandable excitement about Aguero, Tevez is still the key.
Are you saying that aguero will not be signed if we don't shift tevez ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.