Trevor Sinclair

Not good, then compounds it by having the spelling police after him.

Sadly I expect better from players who've worn our shirt but by my age I should know better.

If true very dissspointing and to play the Race card on Twitter is embarrassing
Fully expect the “ suffering depression “ one to be used next

What a bellend, I've never been his biggest fan and he's completely fucked up now by the looks of it.

BBC pundit and former England footballer Trevor Sinclair has been arrested on suspicion of drink-driving, common assault and criminal damage.

The 44-year-old was arrested after a woman was hit by a car, suffering minor injuries.

Lancashire Police said officers responded at 20:45 GMT on Sunday to a disturbance at a home on Victory Boulevard in Lytham.

It said a man had already left the property in a car.

A force spokesman added: "A short time later, officers found the vehicle which had been involved in a collision with a woman pedestrian on Clifton Drive. She received minor injuries.

"The driver, a 44-year-old man, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving, common assault and criminal damage.

"He is currently in custody."

The London-born winger, who grew up in Manchester, played 12 times for England including four caps in the 2002 World Cup.

His clubs included Blackpool, QPR, West Ham, Cardiff and Manchester City.

I will wait until the facts come out but I will say that if the accusations levelled at him are correct then he deserves everything he gets.

You can safely say that's the end of his career with the BBC. Silly silly boy and the racist card no Trevor no need to play that one you were a dick end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.