Trick or Treat?

Johnsonontheleft

I used to do this when I was a kid, but now I have kids, I don't think I want them doing it.

'Give me something or I'll vandalise your house' is basically what trick or treating is, and I'm not sure I want my kids to think that kind of behaviour is ok.

Thoughts?

How olds your kid? go with them or something maybe

i'm 18 and i always go trick or treating every year its great fun :)

Come to my house and try trick or treating and if you are of secondray school of age or older and not a relation of mine and you will find a trick waiting for you.
Last year my aunt and uncle had a party for my nieces and my cousins nieces (my cousins children) and I was most annoyed to hear that the area round my house (approx 100 yards from my aunt) was considered too "rough" for them to try Trick or treating round.
Considering her great grandparents lived two doors up, and her grand mother grew up there I wonder what the reation would have been.
I think I will need more sweets for the kids this year.
(p.s. If anyone thinks they will get money or drink off me by the threat of a "trick" they might just find that I have a few "tricks" of my own that could seriously ruin their day, and if they try it on at one of my elderly neighbours, then they might wake up on the first day of christmas and wonder what they did wrong.

dpkmanc said:
This is a load of american bollocks. Get them building a bonfire instead on the 5th.
Totally agree.
This American cultural cancer has appeared in the last 30 years. Time to cut the infection out in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.