Trophies On display

blueincy

Just seen a tweet on display at Manchester children's hospital?
Can someone confirm it if true....

DguBhMTXcAEBot-

Will the trophies be available at the ground over the summer for piccies?

I've got a lad who's desperate to see them and a 7 year old nephew who I'm desperate to convert from that lot.

I know I'm being a bit picky here but "Champions of England" would have been a more accurate caption than "Premier League Winners" if they're including our 'istree.

The Premiership and the League Cup are now held in the UAE city of Abu Dhabi as part of the City Tour.

DhVLAd-WkAAuO76

DhVLOhUX0AEsFR1

Abu Dhabi is expected to be the only Arab city to celebrate the Premiership and the League Cup with the fans of Man City. The celebration will then take place in several Chinese cities, then to the United States and several cities which have not yet been revealed.

Just read on Twitter

The season we presented and the breaking of many records was an unprecedented achievement for the club and we are very excited to celebrate with the masses in their cities around the world.
We have to make sure that our fans were the cause of all the celebrations and this tour will be a special one where the fans are the ones who will decide where the destination for us to celebrate

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.