Trophy At The City Store

yarny101

For anyone that doesn't know the Premier League trophy is at the Store at the Stadium until Friday I don't think they've advertised it much so checking if anyone on here fancies going down. It's £10 to haves picture developed.

5accc677-1409-99d9.jpg

Is it still there Friday? Not been able to get down but I thought it was only there Tuesday-Thursday?

Bellers_a_hero said:
Is it still there Friday? Not been able to get down but I thought it was only there Tuesday-Thursday?

heard it's heading to AD on Friday.

Went down earlier, queue moved 5 foot for within 40mins. Couldn`t stay any longer as had to take a family member back by a certain time. But seems the chance has been dashed now.

Been in queue 35mins today moved from 1 side of city square to the other same distance to go again and we in the building lolwill be worth the wait though :-)

having spent well over 4k this year attending 52/55 games. to be charged a tenner for a photo is quite franky a disgrace

foley87 said:
having spent well over 4k this year attending 52/55 games. to be charged a tenner for a photo is quite franky a disgrace

Don't pay it then. It's not being forced on you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.