Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by moomey, 7 Dec 2019.

1. moomey

moomey

To the bell end who threw a punch at my brother and his family who justified it because “we aren’t there every week” - thanks a lot. My 16 year old daughter in tears because someone disagreed with me suggesting a couple of subs and chose to kick off - GET A LIFE

2. jimharri

jimharri

Our fanbase does include our fair share of fuckwits. I remember seeing some of them in action at the Wigan final. Their mothers must be so proud of them. Anyhow, sorry to hear about your experience tonight fella. Hopefully, your lass will get over it.

3. moomey

moomey

Thanks mate - makes you not want to come - first match 1974 and the pillock tells me I ain’t allowed an opinion because I’m not here every week - got riled because I suggested Dave should be hooked and replaced by Foden - how dare I !!!!

4. Cheesy

Cheesy

Another reason I'm not that bothered that I don't go to games any more.

mexico1970, goalmole, BrianW and 6 others like this.
  5. bert38

bert38

sorry to hear this mate-btw, you were right too

6. moomey

moomey

We’re good - our kid stood up for himself and the stewards threw him and the ginger cretin out despite it being self defence - left the match with him to abuse from his family due to me being in a seat I’m not normally in (you’re not a true blue bullshit). Just beyond belief that they’d carry on with a 16 year old girl in the middle - what sort of values do these Neanderthals have...

BrianW and bert38 like this.
  7. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

One thing is certain, they couldn’t have handled being a City fan for the 44 yrs before we won again!

8. Kazzydeyna

Kazzydeyna

They'll be in the pub now, quiet as mice incase some United fans realise they're big blues.

Blues or not, they and the Neanderthals throwing stuff in the corner are scum and filth.

skivitheblue9320 and moomey like this.
  9. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

so sorry to hear of this. Lots of love to you and your family

moomey likes this.
  10. moomey

moomey

What gets me is this “who’s a bigger blue” nonsense - I was stood at Shrewsbury away on a wet Wednesday night before the scrote was even born...