Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by moomey, 7 Dec 2019.

1. bluemooners09

bluemooners09

Your post tells me everything I need to know about you. Have a nice day Oh yeah wipe your nose too.

2. cityblue123

cityblue123

To be honest it shouldn't matter what time they kick off. However, its the mindless idiots who especially on derby day go out and drink themselves stupid. Its not only the youngsters as video evidence has proved. Unfortunately this particular game due to those involved, and it is a minority, needs to be set at an earlier time.

3. shevtheblue

shevtheblue

Fucking hell, you're a huge part of the problem and the quicker you understand that, the better. Violence, ANYWHERE, is fucking stupid, but at a football match is bordering on ridiculous. Get a grip, it's 2019 not fucking 1978.

cookster, herrock and bluemooners09 like this.
  4. dannyboy29

dannyboy29

Says it all really, You want violence then get in a ring or fuck off to the army. It's a football match where people go to funnily enough...watch football. If you want to be a smackhead and act like a prick then go to a place where it's welcomed. Unfortunately for you, a football stadium isn't one of them.

If you have to be smacked off your tits or pissed up to the eyeballs to show some passion for your team then I would call it a day pal

5. mayo31

mayo31

Football is a picture of society. Always has been.

You have those who have money sat in the good areas and those with less money and due to a feeling of either not listened to, heard or whatever vent their feelings on occasions like this.

It seems it is creeping back, both violence and the nasty comments.

Why is that, is it because that is the case in society. Look at how politicians talk to each other and about the public at times, look at the crime stats, seem to have risen

6. manimanc

manimanc

Love the ginger haired kid on that vid running into the back of the crowd and throwing a hand through the two or three in front of him.
    Brave soul.

Stevieatlasblue likes this.
  7. chesney

chesney

the main lad at the back who thought he was an aeroplane all game was an absolute disgrace, his mate who insinuated fighting at full time was a muppet aswell, only for them to leave early knowing full well feathers were ruffled.

8. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

I’ve never seen a derby day without violence no matter which ground or whether it’s an early or late kick off time. Every single game. It wouldn't matter if it was a 9am kick off, there’d be scrapping.

paul1963 likes this.
  9. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Correct. There’s definitely a correlation.

I don’t mind a good scrap of both sides are up for it. Can’t abide bullies and can’t be doing with those who act the hard man and can’t back it up. And can’t be doing with Blue-on-Blue. But don’t mind a decent fair scrap.

Christ I’ve got mates who have beaten the shit out of each other for no reason at all other than one saying “fancy it or what?!” and they’ve been mates straight after it again.

Stevieatlasblue likes this.
  10. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

He's well ard