Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Just like society the cracks of life and divide are sweeping in. To quote Scousey McScouser, "Everyone just needs to calm down."

Don't be a kn()bh3ad.

Read my reply, I was addressing the adults on the forum.

Are you a politician? you dont live in the real world. Right or wrong doesn't mean an avoidable situation wont occur. It seems thay you're so bothered about your P.C argument, that you cant see what happens when its Derby day. It's not utopia. ( And yes ive been in the wrong end at the swamp 3 or 4 times, but i knew what could happen).

The practice of people shouting at early leavers seems to be increasing this season and it's kicked off twice near me already.

One incident made me laugh though. There is a group of middle aged pissheads sat near me that are sometimes funny, sometimes a bit tedious but all harmless enough. At a midweek night game last season a guy with his young son a few rows in front was leaving early when one of the pissheads shouted 'Got somewhere to be'? The guy instantly stopped and locked a death stare at the pisshead for about ten seconds. He realised that he was much younger and a whole lot bigger than him and it was extremely funny watching him shrivel up in his seat. He has stopped shouting at early leavers now :)
and did he have somewhere to be?

Pathetic isn’t it. That and throwing plastic chairs and traffic cones when outside. Look at the age of some of them too. Some silly twats never grow up.
Yeah..must have bin great when you were younger at Millwall.......now your a veteran ...younger lads are 'silly twats'
Y'CNMIU!!!
I survived both our trips to the old den 30 odd years ago...no faint hearted amongst us in them days....quite a few about now ....

Somebody posted after the Tottenham game that VAR would lead to an increase in violence at matches. I think a mcombination of the late kick off and the frustrating use of VAR increased the risk of violence. It shouldn't happen but passions are always raised on Derby Day and Mike Riley and his cabal of referees have provided another fuse.
Exactly.For any Blue approaching that match in a calm manner you should ask yourself why ....esp when the ref Taylor is a red, his two brothers would have bin in the away end. .when Michael Oliver was in charge of var...WTF..the same Oliver who stiched us up good and proper at anfield and is currently the subject of a formal complaint by our club...then...to top things off..4th official ..Mike bloody Dean.Liverpool (sorry Tranmere ) fan.....
Before a ball was kicked I was Fuming..but sober. ..I can forgive any City fan drinking all day for losing his 'rag'during the match. ....perfectly understandable in the circumstances...and guess what .utd get a penalty and we didn't
Surprise surprise at heated outbursts from pissed off Blues on Derby Day watching a match when you know the officials have been hand selected to wind up every passionate Blue in the stadium.
Some can accept such underhanded game management.
I can't.and see nothing to be embarrassed about in calling it out for what it is and not sitting there in silence .
Alternately. .of course. ..I'm just an old cynical dinasour from another era..hopelessly out of touch.

A Man out of Time. (Elvis Costello) ;)

Last edited:
Are you a politician? you dont live in the real world. Right or wrong doesn't mean an avoidable situation wont occur. It seems thay you're so bothered about your P.C argument, that you cant see what happens when its Derby day. It's not utopia. ( And yes ive been in the wrong end at the swamp 3 or 4 times, but i knew what could happen).

What's PC about saying one guy shouldn't get beaten by up by a mob even if he is Rag sat in the home end? Its a ****s trick.
Lets the police/stewards do their job instead of acting like an animal in front of kids.

Shouting at early leavers... Words fail me. If they want to leave then let them leave. I know a Blue who missed 93:20 and had to push his way back in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.