Trouble in the East Stand??

absolutely disgraceful behaviour from the stewards today, most notably the dick head with the short black hair and the moustache, most probably chris4aka or one of his show sec mates. i hope heads roll.

mancmackem said:
Firthy said:
All standing protest in 109 on Tuesday or next home league game? In the words of Dude Lebowski "This aggression will not be tollerated".

Today has made the situation for the powers that be twice as difficult to resolve now, because things such as the above will occur.

I'll support it, but others as we know in this thread aren't a fan of standing.

A 109 protest by standing up? That's not a protest, that's normality! A banner showing what we think of showsec would be good for starters and then a few songs telling them we won't be forced to sit down etc.

Can anyone who was nearby explain why they went for this elderly guy, why they singled him out. Not saying that anything they did was justified and I applaud all those blues who went in to support him. Just trying to understand why they went for this guy. Had he said something ? Had he acted more defiant than those either side of him ?

They want us to sit there, with our fingers in our lips, sat on our hands like some sort of sex offender, in silence, after paying a small fortune in. I'm at the football after a shit week at work and want to enjoy myself. It's out and out bullshit. Why can't we be given the choice and treated like adults like in Germany (allocated standing section)?

Gray said:
If they started by getting the away fans to sit down, then we would have no excuse for standing.

But it won't happen will it?

So City fans have to suffer bullying in their own stadium, can't be right can it?

Well it seems to come across as bullying it also seems that the showsec staff are piss poorly trained and really should be more customer orientated and not think they are a pack of hired goons stood outside the ritz nightclub (no offence bouncers have done the job myself :p)

robsta said:
Can anyone who was nearby explain why they went for this elderly guy, why they singled him out. Not saying that anything they did was justified and I applaud all those blues who went in to support him. Just trying to understand why they went for this guy. Had he said something ? Had he acted more defiant than those either side of him ?
Hard to say. Had he stood more than others? Possibly but not more than those immediately behind him and not by enough to justify him being singled out. Had he said something aggressive or provocative? Absolutely not. He tried to reason with them. That's the problem. Speaking to them is far worse than just ignoring them. He just said stuff like I'll sit when the away fans do, or nobody here wants to sit etc. He did not swear at them or threaten violence or anything like that at all.

Not sure about police regulations or protocol, if someone makes a complaint are they dutybound to investigate?
Maybe someone can supply a contact email so we can email our disgust at both their and Showsec behaviour..

I am sorry for the problems I caused today and would like to thank those supporters who came to my aid. It really takes a lot to make me react like that. But having unpacked my picnic hamper I was about to carve the Gressingham duck breasts in a loganberry jus when some unspeakable orange jacketed oik tried to tell me my solid silver cutlery embossed with my family escutcheon was an offensive weapon and that I would have to use a plastic knife and fork. My under butler wrestled him to the ground and then the shameful scenes occured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.