Pull down your dress heres a kick in the ass
Lets beat you blue til you shit in your pants
Dont move, child got a big black stick
Theres six of us babe, so suck on my dick

And ride, ride how we ride
Lets ride, lowride

The left newspapers might whine a bit
But the guys at the station they dont give a shit
Dispatch calls are you doin something wicked?
No siree, jack, were just givin tickets

As we ride, ride, how we ride
Lets ride, lowride

FLETCHER SHOULD RESIGN OR BE SACKED ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE. ALSO GET SHUT OF SHOWSEC AS WELL . CMON CITY SORT THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a serious question, why dont City employ their own security for matchdays? Why do we let a huge company like Showtec do it? If we had our own in house security that was recruited for matchdays and events it would be on a more personal level. Also the same security people would be in the same places and the crowd would get to know them. Surely this must be considered after the events of yesterday?

Ricster said:
The point to my story and experience is to show, by the law, as i have first hand experience of it, the showsec steward in this video has comitted an assault by grabbing this elderly male by the wrist. Security/Stewards have no right to arrest someone for a public order offence and that is what this man has comitted. The Showsec steward should be charged with assualt,
As I've already said, I saw someone who seems to match the description of this guy arrested soon after the start of the second half on the concourse at the back of 109/110. It was all very matey though, certainly not what you'd get if you as an ordinary fan had assaulted someone.

rickmcfc said:
This is a serious question, why dont City employ their own security for matchdays? Why do we let a huge company like Showtec do it? If we had our own in house security that was recruited for matchdays and events it would be on a more personal level. Also the same security people would be in the same places and the crowd would get to know them. Surely this must be considered after the events of yesterday?

Because they would only be working/getting paid once a week/fortnight...

marios stress ball said:
jrb said:
On the concorse at Half-time opposite the entrance to block 109. You can't see all the Showsec thugs further down the concorse.

Mr Fletcher.

Is this the scene you want to be seen of the Etihad Stadium across the internet? Rows of Showsec and police used to force City fans to sit down.

Perhaps Khaldoon should order an investigation into what happened and your roll as head of security at the Etihad stadium.

dsc00605p.jpg

The woman talking to the man in the 1st pic is an idiot!

She's a **** her, I've had problems with her before. She actually believes she's a police woman.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ricster said:
The point to my story and experience is to show, by the law, as i have first hand experience of it, the showsec steward in this video has comitted an assault by grabbing this elderly male by the wrist. Security/Stewards have no right to arrest someone for a public order offence and that is what this man has comitted. The Showsec steward should be charged with assualt,
As I've already said, I saw someone who seems to match the description of this guy arrested soon after the start of the second half on the concourse at the back of 109/110. It was all very matey though, certainly not what you'd get if you as an ordinary fan had assaulted someone.

He had the face of a rabid rag that coont - a disgraceful incident and people should be brought to book. As for people complaining about language in front of kids at a football game two options- - the family stand or don´t bring them. You want to hear some of the teenage girls here in Spain at a football match - they are the worst and most foul mouthed but nobody gives a flying and neither should they. People should be allowed to let off steam, without these ludicrous threats of eviction. Go and have a weekend in Milan if you want opera and culture

Steve_CTID said:
M35 Blue said:
They must live in the area, bet they wont be so brave if blues recognise them in their local

Peter Kay on at the MEN most of next week, if anyone is going to one of those shows (or Cliff Richard on Monday).....then you'll see many of these stewards stood around on their radios going on about spillages like theyre a puddle of acid and getting them cordened off.....

Lots of old ladies like seeing Sir Cliff live and 'spillages' can occur during some of his livelier foot tappers.

I employ a private security firm to run my bars and clubs. These scenes are a real mess. You are only allowed to remove someone with reasonable force. However it has to be the last resort. The reasonable force is only used when the said person is a danger to himself or others

What role do the police have at incidents like this. Even when old chap was sat down , showsec still maintained the upper hand. The police could have resolved this very quickly without any fuss.

if someone refuses to leave my venue , then reasonable force is used to get him out. However if police are there , i would just leave it too them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.