True Legends

Thank god someone's mentioned Yaya!!! Ok he's had his 'moments' .. mainly down to his bellend agent... but there can't have been another player in our whole history who has so many big game moments
Exactly. More than any other. He has to be in anyone's top 5. It is a no brainer. The ultimate influential player.

A legend does not to be the best player ever.

I would say Goater and Morrison would have legend status for a lot of Blues.

Of the current team Silva, Yaya, Sergio and Kompany for me.

Bell.
Summerbee.
Doyle.
Young.
Toure
I take you are old enough to remember the first 4, I'm not quite old enough myself but I have seen footage and read about the legends they were. But can you honestly put ALL 4 before Aguero and Silva?

I take you are old enough to remember the first 4, I'm not quite old enough myself but I have seen footage and read about the legends they were. But can you honestly put ALL 4 before Aguero and Silva?
Yes.
Would put Lee,Oakes and Book before Sergio and Silva as well.
Toure for his goals and performances in the big games gets him in as the only modern day legend.
We all treat the word legend differently.If you think Silva and Sergio should be in fair play to you.

There's probably 20 or 30 you could list for different reasons.

Yaya is gonna be one of those players that won't be appreciated fully til he's gone. Some of those moments including him at big Wembley games, title run ins, pulling us out the shit away from home time and time again - we are gonna look back at those moments in years to come and think wow! Best Man City player ever in my opinion.

Somehow a legend needs to have played at least 7-8 back to back years with the club? And one must've seen them live to name these 5 players?

From the current squad Id say Kompany-Yaya-Silva-Aguero-Zabaleta.

Somehow a legend needs to have played at least 7-8 back to back years with the club? And one must've seen them live to name these 5 players?

From the current squad Id say Kompany-Yaya-Silva-Aguero-Zabaleta.
SILVA simply the best
KOMPANY
YAYA
SERGIO
ZABBA
From past
GOATER
DUNNE
KINKY
Ali b

• Yaya - The season he treated every opposition teams players like he was playing against against their U12 side was something to behold.
  • Silva - The trickery, vision and total brilliance.
  • Aguero - For 93.20 and countless other moments.
  • Kompany - True leader and gentleman
  • Zabaleta - Epitomises what our fans want to see from a player when they don our beloved teams colours.
  • Special mentions to the Goat and Dunne who gave their all for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.