Trump vs North Korea

I did 21 years in the military, so as you can tell, I don't suffer from any moral or physical cowardice, so I would leave as soon as asked. And you?

I'm already here. Bring salt n vinegar crisps. And mosquito repellant.

They still firing them towards Japanese waters?
Kim is playing a twats game called poke the wasps nest until you fuck one of them off!
To be fair they can't fire a nuke towards anybody. They have detonated nuclear devices underground but have never demonstrated the capacity to fire a nuclear tipped missile.

To be fair they can't fire a nuke towards anybody. They have detonated nuclear devices underground but have never demonstrated the capacity to fire a nuclear tipped missile.
I think you might be being a little premature in your assessment.
It is a well known fact that the Pakistanis have been collaborating with the North Koreans in the field of nuclear weapons and missile technology. It is widely believed ( in fact it is pretty much proven) that the Pakistanis traded their nuclear weapons knowhow for the North Koreans missile technology. All things being equal, it must be a fair assumption that if the Pakistanis have managed to weaponise their missiles, then the North Koreans will have managed to weaponise theirs.
http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/investigation/6641-north-korea-s-bomb-made-pakistan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.