trying to act sober

I wasn't really drank, but once worked from 7 AM to 9 PM after getting absolutely wasted the night before and coming to work directly from the club. It was very quiet day on the job, but I wish it wasn't, I'd probably be better if I had something to work. It was a nightmare to stay awake. Had few shifts without sleep, but this one was after bottle of cognac the night before.

Seriously don't miss anything about booze after 18 years of not taking anything. Absolutely zero positives in alcohol-

I’ve gone 2+ years without a day off sick so not a lazy bastard or piss head but seriously, why didn’t you just call in sick?

I’ve gone 2+ years without a day off sick so not a lazy bastard or piss head but seriously, why didn’t you just call in sick?

it was my business, I've run a grocery store at a time with my brother and he had the job too and couldn't do it. Mind you, he was as wasted as me, we were together night before, so he didn't have a good day either :)

it was my business, I've run a grocery store at a time with my brother and he had the job too and couldn't do it. Mind you, he was as wasted as me, we were together night before, so he didn't have a good day either :)

Ahh that makes sense, fair enough mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.