Trying to find pictures that epitomise utd fans..

Would piss my sides if he tried to change allegiance to City or support FC United.
C.T.I.D!!

what do you mean change allegiance to support FC united????

it's ok to support both teams!!

my rag mate says so! as they are "two teams one soul"

he's a sky sports season ticket holder for the rags and goes to games in bury.

Sorry, this doesn't have much to do with pics that epitomise rags. But saw this in HMV and had to share it, I don't have enough posts for a new thread quite yet too.

Possibly one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
2i0u99g.jpg

haha hucknalls gut even looks like a scum fan it looks like a right grumpy bastard face

Conork599 said:
Sorry, this doesn't have much to do with pics that epitomise rags. But saw this in HMV and had to share it, I don't have enough posts for a new thread quite yet too.

Possibly one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen.

is that for real?

Re: half blue / red scarves!

Swales lives said:
ForeverCity said:
fuck off, i saw nobody, bullshit

I don't believe any City fan would wear one of those fucking things.
Not a chance. I'd laugh at a rag twat wearing one. I'd slap a blue for it though.

don't worry lad nobody was wearing them!!
it's an embarrasment to wear one, i couldn't have anything to do with utd on my shoulders.

Re: half blue / red scarves!

Put it this way, i think for actual match going fans or for fans that really understand the club then i think they are pathetic.

BUT

If i was to go to Madrid v Barca, Inter v Milan, Boston Celtics v LA Lakers ect then i would purchase one of these half and half scarves as a memento of the day, i wouldn't wear it around the ground though but i would purchase one and i think alot on here would as well.

Some people need to realise how hipocritical they are of these "day trippers" and "camera happy tourists" because you are not telling me you would do excatly the same thing going to watch another sporting even in europe or the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.