Tune of the Year.

I've had shits that are more tuneful. You really need to be banned from music threads as you know fuck all about music. Absolutely fuck all. Honestly, every thread, all going so well and then up you pop with this ****. Watch the video in silence. Then look at him. Shirt undone like some sort of musical paedo. He looks like the bloke in the corner of a pub still dressed as a rocker, hair, suit, the lot, and still thinks he looks the bees. Fucking hell. Is this a piss take?

A disgrace. You need to sort yourself out in January. Make it your new Years thing. No more. For the love of all things tuneful. No more.

Selects the Lemon Twigs as tune of the year then writes this.

Comedy.

I've had shits that are more tuneful. You really need to be banned from music threads as you know fuck all about music. Absolutely fuck all. Honestly, every thread, all going so well and then up you pop with this ****. Watch the video in silence. Then look at him. Shirt undone like some sort of musical paedo. He looks like the bloke in the corner of a pub still dressed as a rocker, hair, suit, the lot, and still thinks he looks the bees. Fucking hell. Is this a piss take?

A disgrace. You need to sort yourself out in January. Make it your new Years thing. No more. For the love of all things tuneful. No more.
giphy.gif

Selects the Lemon Twigs as tune of the year then writes this.

Comedy.

Aaah but I don't bang on about them in every musical thread do I? I just like the song. It came out in 2018. As the thread title suggests.

So you are defending MES are you? Happy that his musical bile is spouted across this forum? Happy to have musics equivalent of Savile blaring out of your speakers?

Prob heard nicer tunes/songs but this stuck in my mind...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.